Prevalence of vascular-endothelial growth factor, matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases in primary breast cancer
Jobim, Flávio Cabreira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10183/21241
- Prevalence of vascular-endothelial growth factor, matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases in primary breast cancer
- Expression of Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-α and Vascular endothelial growth factor-C in locally advanced breast cancer patients
- Vascular endothelial growth factor, its soluble receptor, and hepatocyte growth factor: clinical and genetic correlates and association with vascular function
- Basic fibroblast growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor serum levels in breast cancer patients and healthy women: useful as diagnostic tools?
- Involvement of interleukin-8, vascular endothelial growth factor, and basic fibroblast growth factor in tumor necrosis factor alpha-dependent angiogenesis.