Vascular endothelial growth factor, its soluble receptor, and hepatocyte growth factor: clinical and genetic correlates and association with vascular function
Oxford University Press
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2721714
- Expression of the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor, KDR, in human placenta.
- Dual roles of Sema6D in cardiac morphogenesis through region-specific association of its receptor, Plexin-A1, with off-track and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor type 2
- Vascular endothelial growth factor: Crystal structure and functional mapping of the kinase domain receptor binding site
- Identification of a natural soluble neuropilin-1 that binds vascular endothelial growth factor: In vivo expression and antitumor activity
- Inhibition of vascular endothelial cell growth factor activity by an endogenously encoded soluble receptor.