Basic fibroblast growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor serum levels in breast cancer patients and healthy women: useful as diagnostic tools?
Granato, Anna Maria
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=314457
- Involvement of interleukin-8, vascular endothelial growth factor, and basic fibroblast growth factor in tumor necrosis factor alpha-dependent angiogenesis.
- Expression of Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-α and Vascular endothelial growth factor-C in locally advanced breast cancer patients
- Nitric oxide synthase lies downstream from vascular endothelial growth factor-induced but not basic fibroblast growth factor-induced angiogenesis.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor stimulates endothelial regrowth and proliferation in denuded arteries.
- Clonal growth of bovine vascular endothelial cells: fibroblast growth factor as a survival agent.