As reformas trabalhista e sindical no Brasil nos Governos Cardoso e Lula : conflitos e consensos
Naiara Dal Molin
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The longevity of the Brazilian corporatist union structure and the neoliberal reforms carried out in Latin America and Brazil from the 1990s have raised the debate about the need of reform of labor laws and union structure. The objective here is to consider proposals of reform in Cardoso and Lula governments, conflicts and consensus generated by the discussions between the government and workers. The study includes a comprehensive analysis of changes in laws concerning individual and collective labor relations in those governments. It also examines the position of the some labor federations (Central Única dos Trabalhadores, Central Geral dos Trabalhadores and Força Sindical) about the reforms, based on official documentation of these institutions and the speeches of their leaders. The changes arising from reforms are larger in labor laws than in the union legislation. This is due to the Cardoso commitment in performing the labor reform, essential to the broader program of state reform, and to the fragile consensus on union reform in the Lula government, which prevented its approval. The study concludes that the permanence of the Brazilian trade union structure, despite the reforms that have been proposed, is the result of the experience of neoliberal reforms occurred in Latin America and Brazil in the period, with the loss of worker rights, curbing the initial unions¿ "reformist" impetus.
fhc government governo luiz inácio lula da silva : 2003-2010 lula government governo fernando henrique cardoso : 1995-2002 política comparada state reform reformas sociais reforma trabalhista union reform labor unions reforma sindical reforma do estado centrais sindicais labor reform
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10183/34658
- A reforma da previdência no Brasil: estudo comparativo dos governos Fernando Henrique Cardoso e Lula
- A proteção social no Brasil: universalismo e focalização nos governos FHC e Lula
- As reformas sindical e trabalhista na sociedade brasileira neoliberal: ampliando a escuridão na "câmara escura"
- Comentários sobre o artigo A proteção social no Brasil: universalismo e focalização nos governos FHC e Lula
- PolÃticas de avaliaÃÃo para a educaÃÃo superior : um estudo analÃtico sobre as prÃticas discursivas nos governos de Fernando Henrique Cardoso e Luiz InÃcio Lula da Silva
Em Alta Sponsored Links