Mostrando 1-11 de 11 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Operating cost budgeting methods: quantitative methods to improve the process
Abstract Operating cost forecasts are used in economic feasibility studies of projects and in budgeting process. Studies have pointed out that some companies are not satisfied with the budgeting process and chief executive officers want updates more frequently. In these cases, the main problem lies in the costs versus benefits. Companies seek simple and chea
Prod.. Publicado em: 29/08/2016
2. Um negócio da China: o discurso do guānxì nas articulações no âmbito organizacional
Este estudo explora o guānxì como discurso organizacional vigente na cultura de negócios nas organizações chinesas a partir da lógica da equivalência e da lógica da diferença propostas por Ernesto Laclau e Chantal Mouffe. O guānxì consiste em um relacionamento interpessoal e na criação de conhecimento colaborativo que envolve um saber tácito, o
Cad. EBAPE.BR. Publicado em: 2014-06
3. Responsabilidade tributária dos sócios e dirigentes de pessoas jurídicas
This work aims at a scientific approach towards the scope and framing of sections 134 and 135 of the Brazilian Tax Code, as well as the other rules related to the limits of fiscal responsibility to partners and executive officers of legal entities, a very relevant subject in the relations between the tax authority and taxpayers. This topic is very important,
Publicado em: 2010
4. International insertion of the brazil roast coffeesâ companies : a multicase study / InserÃÃo internacional de empresas de cafÃs industrializados do Brasil: um estudo multicasos.
A presente pesquisa teve como finalidade avaliar a aÃÃo internacional da indÃstria de cafÃ torrado em grÃo e ou moÃdo brasileira sob a perspectiva dos Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), por meio do estudo de cinco casos de IT&M brasileiras em processo de internacionalizaÃÃo. Buscou-se, por meio deste, atingir os seguintes objetivos: (i) verificar quais
Publicado em: 2006
5. O orçamento participativo e poder local - um estudo sobre Araraquara, Franca e São Carlos no período 1999/2002.
The World Bank edited in 1995 a book that announces that people affected by interventions for the development must be included in the decision process. In this essay, the World Bank did a survey about 121 potable water supply projects to rural zones in 49 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, in which were studied more than 140 variables. The conclusi
Publicado em: 2005
6. Governança institucional: um estudo do papel e da operação dos conselhos das organizações da sociedade civil no contexto brasileiro. / Nonprofit Governance: a study of the role and operation of boards in the brazilian context.
The present research work is motivated by the following question: In the Brazilian context, how should the civil society organizations boards work?. The general purpose is to increase the knowledge about the work of the boards in nonprofit organizations in São Paulo. To achieve this: (a) an examination of the most recommended practices from the litera
Publicado em: 2001
7. Multi-institutional arrangements: relationships between governing boards and hospital chief executive officers.
This investigation focuses on the impact of multi-institutional arrangements on the role of governing boards in limiting or enhancing the managerial autonomy of individual hospitals. Data from a 1979 Special Survey by the American Hospital Association (N = 4213) are used to examine governing board-administrator relationships as a function of the degree of au
8. Minor psychiatric morbidity in employed young men and women and its contribution to sickness absence.
An epidemiological survey of male and female executive officers in the Civil Service showed a prevalence of 33% of minor psychiatric disorders. Follow up one year later found that only half were better. The presence of minor psychiatric disorder was associated with increased rates of sickness absence, particularly certified absence. Such a high prevalence, a
9. The role of performance measures for improving quality in managed care organizations.
OBJECTIVES: To understand how managed care plans use performance measures for quality improvement and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of currently used standardized performance measures such as the Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set (HEDIS) and the Consumer Assessment of Health Plans (CAHPS) survey. DATA SOURCES/STUDY SETTING: Representat
10. Vigorous exercise in leisure time, coronary risk-factors, and resting electrocardiogram in middle-aged male civil servants.
During 1968 to 1970, approximately 17 000 middle-aged male executive grade civil service officers, all of them engaged in sedentary or very light work, recorded on a Monday morning their leisure time activities over the previous Friday and Saturday. In 1971 a sample of 509 of these men completed further questionnaires for medical, social, and smoking history
11. Does reengineering really work? An examination of the context and outcomes of hospital reengineering initiatives.
OBJECTIVE: To examine the effect of reengineering on the competitive position of hospitals. Although many promises have been made regarding outcomes of process reengineering, little or no research has examined this issue. This article provides an initial exploration of the direct effects of reengineering on the competitive cost position of hospitals and the