Structure and dynamics of poly(9,9-dioctylfluoren-2,7-co-benzothiadiazole) (F8BT) and correlations with its electrical properties / Estrutura e dinâmica molecular do poly (9,9-dioctylfluoren-2,7-diyl-co-benzothiadiazole) (F8BT) e correlações com suas propriedades elétricas.
Gregório Couto Faria
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The PHD project has two main goals. The first one is specifically related to investigations on molecular dynamics, structural conformations and packing of polyfluorene-based polymers. For this purpose, Wide Angle X-Ray Diffraction (WAXD), Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) and Dynamical-Mechanical Thermal Analysis (DMTA) are being used as the main techniques. The second goal is to correlate molecular phenomena, as characterized in the first part, with opto-electronic properties of polyfluorene when used as active layer in an electronic device, such as a Polymer Light-Emitting Diode (PLED). In the second part, fabrication of devices and their electrical characterization as a function of temperature are the main objectives. Impedance Spectroscopy, Current-Voltage characterization of the devices and Time-Of-Flight (TOF) techniques are among the main techniques to be used in the second part of the project. Therefore, the project combines fundamental studies on molecular dynamics with technological performance of organic electronic.
charge-carrier mobility conjugated polymers dinâmica molecular electrical properties mobilidade de portadores de carga molecular dynamics molecular relaxation polímeros conjugados propriedades elétricas relaxação molecular
- Photophysical properties and quantum chemical studies of poly(2,7-9,9'-dihexylfluorene-dyil)
- Avaliação da fadiga em operadores de salas de controles de subestações elétricas.
- Functional relationship among the gene clusters encoding F7(1), F7(2), F9, and F11 fimbriae of human uropathogenic Escherichia coli.
- Identificação e uso de QTL no estudo de correlações entre carateres quantitativos em populações RILs de soja nas gerações F7 e F8
- The Minichromosome Maintenance Proteins 2-7 (MCM2-7) Are Necessary for RNA Polymerase II (Pol II)-mediated Transcription*