Separation of two types of viral inclusion bodies by isopycnic centrifugation.
Martignoni, M E
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=375301
- Isolation and partial characterization of Borrelia burgdorferi inner and outer membranes by using isopycnic centrifugation.
- Separation of small ciliate protozoa from bacteria by sucrose gradient centrifugation.
- Simplified apparatus for ultrafiltration by centrifugation.
- Purification of Japanese encephalitis virus vaccine by zonal centrifugation.
- Isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gel by centrifugation.