Separation of small ciliate protozoa from bacteria by sucrose gradient centrifugation.
Berk, S G
Small ciliate protozoa of the genus Uronema were separated from labeled bacteria by means of a discontinuous sucrose gradient. More than 98% of the radioactivity associated with the bacteria was found in the upper portion of the gradient, whereas the remaining portion of the gradient contained the ciliates.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=169797
- Purification of the protein crystal from Bacillus thuringiensis by zonal gradient centrifugation.
- Separation of two types of viral inclusion bodies by isopycnic centrifugation.
- Substrate utilization by Ehrlichia sennetsu and Ehrlichia risticii separated from host constituents by renografin gradient centrifugation.
- Separation of Protein Crystals from Spores of Bacillus thuringiensis by Ludox Gradient Centrifugation
- Characterization of the Madrid E strain of Rickettsia prowazekii purified by renografin density gradient centrifugation.