Isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gel by centrifugation.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=308261
- A simple and efficient method for isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gel.
- Analysis of Endonuclease R·EcoRI Fragments of DNA from Lambdoid Bacteriophages and Other Viruses by Agarose-Gel Electrophoresis
- Separation of small ciliate protozoa from bacteria by sucrose gradient centrifugation.
- Simplified apparatus for ultrafiltration by centrifugation.
- Purification of DNA fragments from lyophilized agarose gels.