Separation of Protein Crystals from Spores of Bacillus thuringiensis by Ludox Gradient Centrifugation
Zhu, Yu Sheng
A method is described for the purification of Bacillus thuringiensis protein crystals by Ludox gradient centrifugation. This method is simple, inexpensive, fast, and efficient compared with other techniques. It has been successfully used to purify and characterize the protein crystals from several B. thuringiensis strains.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=184290
- Purification of the protein crystal from Bacillus thuringiensis by zonal gradient centrifugation.
- Biphasic system for separation of spores and crystals of Bacillus thuringiensis.
- Separation of Spores and Parasporal Crystals of Bacillus thuringiensis in Gradients of Certain X-Ray Contrasting Agents
- Laboratory batch production of Bacillus thuringiensis spores and crystals.
- Separation of small ciliate protozoa from bacteria by sucrose gradient centrifugation.