Purification of the protein crystal from Bacillus thuringiensis by zonal gradient centrifugation.
Ang, B J
A method is described for the large-scale purification of the Bacillus thuringiensis protein crystal by zonal gradient centrifugation. NaBr gradients are employed in a Beckman J21-B centrifuge equipped with a JCF-Z rotor.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=243104
- Purification of Japanese encephalitis virus vaccine by zonal centrifugation.
- Separation of Protein Crystals from Spores of Bacillus thuringiensis by Ludox Gradient Centrifugation
- Separation of small ciliate protozoa from bacteria by sucrose gradient centrifugation.
- Purification of Large Quantities of Coxiella burnetii Rickettsia by Density Gradient Zonal Centrifugation
- Purification of Bacterial Endotoxins by Zonal Centrifugation