Robotic assisted radical prostatectomy: surgical techniques and outcomes
Colombo Jr, Jose R., Santos, Bruno, Hafron, Jason, Gianduzzo, Troy, Haber, Georges-Pascal, Kaouk, Jihad H.
International braz j urol
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Robotic assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) is gaining acceptance and popularity among urologists all over the world. Early oncologic and functional results are encouraging. In this manuscript, we describe in detail both approaches for RARP and show the results of the robotic surgery program with over 300 RARP performed at our institution.
- Positive surgical margins after robotic assisted radical prostatectomy: a multi-institutional study
- Impact of prior abdominal surgery on the outcomes after robotic - assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: single center experience
- Comparison of radical prostatectomy techniques: open, laparoscopic and robotic assisted
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy: surgical and oncological outcomes
- Robotic assisted radical prostatectomy