Positive surgical margins after robotic assisted radical prostatectomy: a multi-institutional study
Kim, Fernando J.
International braz j urol
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Robotic assisted radical prostatectomy: surgical techniques and outcomes
- Multi-Institutional Hospital Systems
- Positive surgical margins at radical prostatectomy: importance of intra-operative bladder neck frozen sections
- Bile duct cysts in adults: a multi-institutional retrospective study. French Associations for Surgical Research.
- Efficacy of 2-cm surgical margins for intermediate-thickness melanomas (1 to 4 mm). Results of a multi-institutional randomized surgical trial.