On the construction of nonequatorial minimal hyperspheres in Sn(1) with stable cones in Rn+1
Within the framework of equivariant differential geometry, we outline the construction of some imbedded minimal hyperspheres of Sn(1) and show that many of them have a stable cone in Rn+1. The statement of these and related results are given.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=392289
- MINIMAL CONES, PLATEAU'S PROBLEM, AND THE BERNSTEIN CONJECTURE
- The structure of weakly stable minimal hypersurfaces
- Sobre a estabilidade de cones em R^(n+1) com curvatura escalar nula.
- The yeast branchpoint sequence is not required for the formation of a stable U1 snRNA-pre-mRNA complex and is recognized in the absence of U2 snRNA.
- The snRNP core assembly pathway: identification of stable core protein heteromeric complexes and an snRNP subcore particle in vitro.