A simple and efficient method for isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gel.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=329255
- Isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gel by centrifugation.
- A rapid and simple method for the isolation of apoptotic DNA fragments.
- Detection of transcribed amplified DNA sequences by a modification of the method of DNA renaturation in an agarose gel.
- A simple and efficient method for the separation and detection of small DNA fragments by electrophoresis in formamide containing agarose gels and Southern blotting to DBM-paper.
- A rapid and reliable one-step method for isolating DNA fragments from agarose gels.