Do low-income lone mothers compromise their nutrition to feed their children?
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=154913
- Low-income negro mothers--their decision to seek prenatal care.
- Barriers to prenatal care for low-income women.
- A methodology to measure cervical vertebral bone maturation in a sample from low-income children
- Material Hardship and the Physical Health of School-Aged Children in Low-Income Households
- Psychiatric admissions of low-income women following abortion and childbirth