Low-income negro mothers--their decision to seek prenatal care.
Watkins, E L
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1228377
- Barriers to prenatal care for low-income women.
- Do low-income lone mothers compromise their nutrition to feed their children?
- Psychiatric admissions of low-income women following abortion and childbirth
- Inadequate: A Metaphor for the Lives of Low-Income Women?
- Developmental risks and psychosocial adjustment among low-income Brazilian youth