Material Hardship and the Physical Health of School-Aged Children in Low-Income Households
Yoo, Joan P.
American Public Health Association
Objectives. We examined the relationship between material hardship reported by low-income caregivers and caregivers’ assessments of their children's overall health.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2667853
- Effects of the indoor environment on the fraction of exhaled nitric oxide in school-aged children
- Prevalence of hearing impairment and associated factors in school-aged children and adolescents: a systematic review
- Physical Activity Resource Attributes and Obesity in Low-Income African Americans
- The prevalence of schistosomiasis in school-aged children as an appropriate indicator of its prevalence in the community
- Micro-geographical variation in exposure to Schistosoma mansoni and malaria, and exacerbation of splenomegaly in Kenyan school-aged children