DeterminaÃÃo de fatores de influÃncia no acesso aos serviÃos de saneamento no estado do CearÃ / Determination of factors of influence on access to sanitation services in the state of CearÃ
Joana Darc Sousa Cordeiro
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The positive externalities occasioned by the basic sanitation, included the access to the service at the regulatory mark of the sector. In this context the supply enlargement turns up as a necessary condition, but not enough for a deficit reduction of these services. As we pursue to answer the investigative problem of this work - ? Which reasons determine the chance for the economic agent reside in a domicile with a determined alternative of sanitation? â It is intended to reach the research goal: provide information in order to orientate public policy which may propitiate the effective usage of the sanitation systems. A bivariate logit model was utilized to test the following hypothesis: there are more attributes concurring to the sanitation services for families with a lesser schooling; and electric illumination is a concurring attribute to the sewerage system through the general net. The model is supported on the Consumer Theory, whose satisfaction level increases as he resides in a domicile with a larger number of attributes and in the Theory of HedonicPrices, since the sanitation services are incorporated to the model as one among several available attributes in the domicile demanded by the economic agent. The results show that the exogenous variable schooling is effectively relevant to explain the access to sanitation services, especially those of sewerage. We verify, however that, the results observed in national context may not reflect the regional reality, so that some representative variables of models in national plan were not confirmed in local concept.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.teses.ufc.br/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=2862
- Estudo da influÃncia do lÃder na criaÃÃo de diferenciais competitivos de serviÃos em empresas de hospitalidade
- DeterminaÃÃo de Cu Zn em camarÃes cultivados no litoral leste do Estado co CearÃ
- Desafios para a ConsolidaÃÃo da RegulaÃÃo de ServiÃos PÃblicos no Estado do CearÃ: O Caso ARCE
- DeterminaÃÃo da influÃncia de fatores fÃsicos no espectro de energia de um protÃtipo de tomÃgrafo por feixe de prÃtons por simulaÃÃo de Monte Carlo
- DesestatizaÃÃo de serviÃos aeroportuÃrios no Brasil.