Gross Errors Analysis
Mostrando 1-8 de 8 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. The effect of matinal active walking on cognitive, fine motor coordination task performances and perceived difficulty in 12-13 young school boys
Abstract Aim: The current study examined the relationship between cognitive performances (executive function, selective attention and reaction time), fine motor coordination skills and perceived difficulty after active transport to school. Method: Fifteen right-handed children’s underwent session, 15-min walking session at 30% (WS1) and 15-min walking
Motriz: rev. educ. fis.. Publicado em: 23/11/2018
2. Estimação de estado em sistemas elétricos de potência: composição de erros de medidas / State estimation in power systems: measurement error composition
Bretas et al. (2009) has proved, using geometric background, that the measurement error can be decomposed into two components the detectable and the undetectable component respectively. Bretas has also demonstrated that the current methodologies used for processing of gross errors (GE), consider only the detectable component of the error. Thus, depending on
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 10/08/2011
3. Effect of the water stress in the production of the orange tree in the North of the state of São Paulo / Estudo dos efeitos do déficit hídrico na produção da laranjeira no norte do Estado de São Paulo
The Brazilian citrus industry in recent years, is making a significant leap forward, currently is leading the world production, with emphasis on the state of Sao Paulo that represents 80.50% of the total produced, with an average 25 t ha-1 year1 (IBGE, 2007). Flowering is stimulated by low temperatures and water stress that changes the plant hormonal balance
Publicado em: 2009
4. Measurements quality and redundancy evaluation for power system state estimation / Avaliação da qualidade e redundância das medidas para estimação de estado em sistemas elétricos de potência
The operating center requires much information in order to control and supervise the power systems. In a secure power systems operation it is important that the state estimation process be reliable. For that purpose, in this work: i) a computer program to evaluate and increment the reliability of power system in terms of redundancy and measurements availabil
Publicado em: 2007
5. Three-phase generalized state estimation / Estimação de estado generalizada trifasica
Since its introduction in 1969 by Fred C. Schweppe, J. Wildes and D. Rom, the power system state estimation has been widely studied. The state estimation is evolving to a more detailed modeling, which considers state variables not commonly used in bus/branch system modeling. A generalized state estimation model, in which switches and circuit breakers are rep
Publicado em: 2007
6. Detection of outliers in a gas centrifuge experimental data
Isotope separation with a gas centrifuge is a very complex process. Development and optimization of a gas centrifuge requires experimentation. These data contain experimental errors, and like other experimental data, there may be some gross errors, also known as outliers. The detection of outliers in gas centrifuge experimental data is quite complicated beca
Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering. Publicado em: 2005-09
7. A DNA sequence analysis program for the Apple Macintosh.
This paper describes a new set of programs for analyzing DNA sequences using the Apple Macintosh computer, a computer ideally suited for this kind of analysis. Because of the Macintosh interface and the availability of high quality software-only speech synthesis, these programs are truly easy to use. Instead of typing in commands, the user directs the progra
8. An easier alternative to orthogonal regression for calculation of International Sensitivity Indexes.
AIMS--To evaluate an easier alternative method to orthogonal regression analysis for calculating International Sensitivity Indexes (ISI). METHODS--ISI for 18 reagents were estimated from reference and test reagent prothrombin times using plasma from 60 stabilised patients undergoing anticoagulation therapy and 20 normal subjects. ISI were also derived for 12