Detection of outliers in a gas centrifuge experimental data
Andrade, M. C. V., Nascimento, C. A. O., Migliavacca, S. C. P.
Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Isotope separation with a gas centrifuge is a very complex process. Development and optimization of a gas centrifuge requires experimentation. These data contain experimental errors, and like other experimental data, there may be some gross errors, also known as outliers. The detection of outliers in gas centrifuge experimental data is quite complicated because there is not enough repetition for precise statistical determination and the physical equations may be applied only to control of the mass flow. Moreover, the concentrations are poorly predicted by phenomenological models. This paper presents the application of a three-layer feed-forward neural network to the detection of outliers in analysis of performed on a very extensive experiment.
- On the detection of outliers in data envelopment analysis methodology.
- SPATIAL OUTLIERS DETECTION ALGORITHM (SODA) APPLIED TO MULTIBEAM BATHYMETRIC DATA PROCESSING
- Caracterização de classes e detecção de outliers em redes complexa
- Detection and on-line prediction of leak magnitude in a gas pipeline using an acoustic method and neural network data processing
- PROPHYLAXIS OF EXPERIMENTAL GAS GANGRENE IN MICE