Gene Hla Drb1
Mostrando 13-24 de 52 artigos, teses e dissertações.
13. Genetic susceptibility in leprosy: molecular analysis of HLA classroom II and classroom III. / Suscetibilidade Genética na Hanseníase:análise Molecular de HLA classe II &classe III.
Diversos estudos têm demonstrado a influência da variabilidade genética humana na capacidade de resposta ao M. leprae, agente etiológico causador da hanseníase. Através de diferentes técnicas a genética moderna tem contribuído para a determinação de regiões importantes associadas à doença, dentre elas o cromossomo 6p21, apontando principalmente
Publicado em: 2007
14. Estudo do polimorfismo de citocinas e do hla em pacientes diabéticos tipo 2 portadores de periodontite crônica.
Portadores de diabetes mellitus tipo 2 apresentam maior prevalência e severidade da periodontite. Nestes pacientes o processo inflamatório apresenta-se exacerbado frente ao desafio microbiano. Os polimorfismos genéticos das citocinas e do HLA têm sido apontados como responsáveis pelas peculiaridades da resposta imune e podem influenciar a história natu
Publicado em: 2007
15. Polymorphism of the promoter region and exon 1 of the CTLA4 gene in endemic pemphigus foliaceus (fogo selvagem)
Endemic pemphigus foliaceus (EPF) is an autoimmune bullous skin disease characterized by acantholysis and antibodies against a desmosomal protein, desmoglein 1. Genetic and environmental factors contribute to development of this multifactorial disease. HLA class II and some cytokine gene polymorphisms are the only genetic markers thus far known to be associa
Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. Publicado em: 2006-09
16. Localization of genes modulating the predisposition to schizophrenia: a revision
A genética da esquizofrenia (como também do distúrbio bipolar) teve grande avanço a partir da descoberta, a nível de genética molecular, da técnica de localização de genes com uso de sondas de DNA (Botstein et al., 1980). Os estudos que procuram "genes candidatos" a exercerem algum papel na susceptibilidade à esquizofrenia são, basicamente, de doi
Genetics and Molecular Biology. Publicado em: 2000-09
17. HLA Class II Profile and Distribution of HLA-DRB1 and HLA-DQB1 Alleles and Haplotypes among Lebanese and Bahraini Arabs
The gene frequencies of HLA class II alleles were studied in 95 healthy Lebanese Arab and 72 healthy Bahraini Arab subjects. Our aim was to establish the genetic relationship between Bahraini and Lebanese Arabs in terms of HLA class II gene and haplotype frequencies and to compare these results with frequencies for other countries with populations of Caucasi
American Society for Microbiology.
18. Clinical features of sarcoidosis in relation to HLA distribution and HLA-DRB3 genotyping by PCR-RFLP.
BACKGROUND--Susceptibility to the development of sarcoidosis has been demonstrated to be associated with HLA-DR5, -DR6, and -DR8 encoded by the DRB1 gene. However, involvement of the DRB3 (HLA-DR52) gene in the development of sarcoidosis remains unclear. METHODS--HLA-DRB3 genotyping was performed using the PCR-RFLP method and the clinical features of the pat
19. The HLA-DRB1 locus as a genetic component in giant cell arteritis. Mapping of a disease-linked sequence motif to the antigen binding site of the HLA-DR molecule.
Giant cell arteritis (GCA) is a granulomatous vasculitis affecting persons over 50 years of age. The inflammatory infiltrate, which is targeted at the aorta and its proximal branches, includes activated CD4+ helper T cells, histiocytes, and giant cells. To investigate whether the genetic polymorphism of the HLA-DRB1 genes contributes to the local accumulatio
20. Linkage and association of the HLA gene complex with IDDM in 81 Danish families: strong linkage between DR beta 1Lys71+ and IDDM.
Many studies have shown an association of IDDM with polymorphisms in the HLA region on chromosome 6p21. Previously our case-control study in the Belgian population showed significant association between IDDM and certain HLA class II alleles, in particular Lys71+, encoding DRB1 alleles. In the present study, 81 Danish multiplex IDDM families and 82 healthy Da
21. Specific HLA-DQB and HLA-DRB1 alleles confer susceptibility to pemphigus vulgaris.
The autoimmune dermatologic disease pemphigus vulgaris (PV) is associated with the serotypes HLA-DR4 and HLA-DRw6. Based on nucleotide sequence and oligonucleotide probe analysis of enzymatically amplified DNA encoding HLA-DR beta chain (HLA-DRB) and HLA-DQ beta chain (HLA-DQB; henceforth HLA is omitted from designations), we showed previously that the DR4 s
22. T cell subsets, epitope mapping, and HLA-restriction in patients with allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) is a hypersensitivity lung disease characterized by Aspergillus fumigatus (Af) colonization, IgE and IgG anti-Af antibodies, pulmonary infiltrates, bronchiectasis, and pulmonary fibrosis. Little is known regarding T cell responses and their role in the pathogenesis of ABPA. To examine T cell reactivity to Af ant
23. Resolution of the HLA-DRB6 puzzle: a case of grafting a de novo-generated exon on an existing gene.
HLA-DRB6, one of the human major histocompatibility complex genes, lacks exon 1, which normally codes for the leader and the first four amino acid residues of the mature protein. Because it also lacks the HLA promoter, it was surprising to find that the gene is transcribed at a low level in a chimpanzee B-lymphoblastoma cell line, in which the DRB6 homolog i
24. Age-dependent HLA genetic heterogeneity of type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
The association of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) with certain HLA alleles is well documented in pediatric patients. Whether a similar association is found in adult-on-set IDDM is not clear, although the disease occurs after the age of 20 in 50% of cases. HLA class II DRB1, DQA1, and DQB1 alleles were studied in 402 type I diabetics and 405 healt