Functional Use Zones
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Potentiality of application of Yacon (Polymnia sonchifolia) flour on cereal-based products. / Potencialidade de aplicação de farinha de yacon (Polymnia sonchifolia) em produtos a base de cereais.
This study aimed at evaluating the application of yacon (Polymnia sonchifolia) flour in cereal-based products such as pound cake, "Champurrada" type biscuits and rice-based snacks produced by a thermoplastic extrusion process. Thus the effect of incorporating yacon flour into the snacks and the partial substitution of wheat flour by yacon flour in the cake a
Publicado em: 2007
2. Informations to improve public-private partnership (PPP): the urban operations in São Paulo. / Subsídios para a implementação de parceria público privada (PPP): operações urbanas em São Paulo.
The use of intelligent mechanisms and legal support such as the Urban Operation implementing a better Constructions Additional Potenciality enables free enterprise to develop modern building enterprises, allowing their fruition by the whole local community, propitiating benefits to public roads, draining, collective transportation and dwellings of social i
Publicado em: 2003
3. Avaliação de imagens QUICKBIRD na análise geográfica de um setor da Mata Atlântica do Rio Grande do Sul / Geographic analysis of a Mata Atlântica site in Rio Grande do Sul state - Brazil using QUICKBIRD imagery.
In 1994, the Center for Research and Nature Conservation (PRÓ-MATA) was created, looking forward to develop studies and actions for the protection and recovery of the ecosystems from a sector of "Mata Atlântica" in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. PRÓ-MATA was conceived from the cooperation between the Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS - Pontifíc
Publicado em: 2003
4. Growth of the cartilages of the mid-line cranial base: a radiographic and histological study.
The importance of controlling litter size in growth studies is verified for Rattus norvegicus. A method of studying growth of the cranial base bones in the median sagittal plane is described and figures for growth rate in micrometres per day have been produced for the age range 4-480 days. The age range 4 to 80 days is identified as the period when 50% of gr
5. Vasopressin mRNA in situ hybridization: localization and regulation studied with oligonucleotide cDNA probes in normal and Brattleboro rat hypothalamus.
Hybridizable vasopressin mRNA may be quantitatively localized in situ in sections from rat hypothalamus. Radiolabeled oligonucleotide cDNA probes, synthesized by chemical and enzymatic means, provide strong hybridization in zones known to contain vasopressin cell bodies. Multiple single-stranded 32P-, 35S-, or 3H-labeled oligonucleotides demonstrate localize
6. Detection of Luse bodies, spiralled collagen, dysplastic collagen, and intracellular collagen in rheumatoid connective tissues: an electron microscopic study.
BACKGROUND--Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disease leading to alterations of the extracellular matrix in tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. The structural changes of the collagenous systems in rheumatoid connective tissues are largely unknown, however. METHODS--Thirty four samples of menisci, 36 cruciate ligaments, and four tendons were taken