Mostrando 1-12 de 183 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli originated from chicken carcasses modulate their transcriptome to translate virulence genes in human cells
RESUMO: O objetivo foi determinar a disseminação de perfis geneticamente semelhantes de Campylobacter em carcaças de frango e avaliar sua capacidade de produzir transcritos para os genes ciaB, dnaJ, p19 e sodB, antes e após o cultivo em células Caco-2. As cepas utilizadas foram isoladas de 420 amostras de carcaças de frango resfriadas e congeladas pron
Pesq. Vet. Bras.. Publicado em: 14/10/2019
2. Expression profiles of sugarcane under drought conditions: Variation in gene regulation
Abstract Drought is a major factor in decreased sugarcane productivity because of the resulting morphophysiological effects that it causes. Gene expression studies that have examined the influence of water stress in sugarcane have yielded divergent results, indicating the absence of a fixed pattern of changes in gene expression. In this work, we investigated
Genet. Mol. Biol.. Publicado em: 03/11/2015
3. Characterization of the virulence, growth temperature and antibiotic resistance of the Campylobacter jejuni IAL 2383 strain isolated from humans
The objective of this study was to characterize the C. jejuni IAL2383 strain isolated from humans in Brazil. Transcripts for the racR, dnaJ and ciaB genes were found and flaA, plda and cadF genes were present in the genome and bacteria was sensitive to most of the important antimicrobials used to treat humans. C. jejuni IAL2383 is a good experimental model t
Braz. J. Microbiol.. Publicado em: 2014
4. Identificação de peptídeos miméticos a autoantígenos por phage display na Doença de Alzheimer
A Doença de Alzheimer (DA) é a causa mais importante de demência no mundo. O envolvimento do sistema imunológico no processo patogênico tem sido demonstrado em diversos estudos inclusive com a descrição de autoanticorpos (AAcs) presentes no soro dirigidos a alvos no sistema nervoso central. Não é possível definir ainda qual a sua participação exa
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 24/02/2012
5. Caracterização de determinantes genéticos envolvidos na qualidade industrial e nutricional do fruto de tomate / Characterization of genetic determinants involved in industrial and nutritional quality of tomato fruit
This thesis addresses tomato fruit metabolism analysis by using three complementary approaches: i) the identification of candidate genes co-located with QTL previously described from metabolic profiles of S. lycopersicum (cv. M82) and S. pennellii introgressed lines, associated with industrial and nutritional quality traits; ii) the structural analyses of th
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 11/08/2011
6. Diferenciação de micobactérias por PCR multiplex
O trabalho visou à otimização de um método baseado na reação em cadeia da polimerase multiplex - para diferenciação de micobactérias de interesse para a saúde pública. A PCR Multiplex baseou-se na amplificação simultânea do genehsp65, presente em todo gênero Mycobacterium, do gene dnaJ, presente apenas em Mycobacterium tuberculosis e Mycobacte
Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical. Publicado em: 2009-12
7. Estudos de genes envolvidos na via biossintética do antibiótico antitumoral Cosmomicina / Genes study envolved in biosynthetic pathway of antitumoral antibiotic Cosmomycin.
Cosmomycin is an antitumoral antibiotic produced by the soil bacteria Streptomyces olindensis DAUFPE 5622. Gene expression studies established that stress condition genes like dnaJ and 18hsp, and cosmomycin biosynthetic pathways genes are expressed under antibiotic production. Also the genes cosS and cosY (unknowns function), were selected and analyzed by bi
Publicado em: 2007
8. Characterization of the RNA Polymerase B Transcricional Factor 3 (btf3) of Trichoderma reesei and the effect of its knockout on gene expression in stress by heat shock / Caracterização do gene do Fator Transcricional 3 da RNA Polimerase B (btf3) de Trichoderma reesei e o efeito de seu nocaute sobre a expressão gênica no estresse por choque térmico
Transcription by RNA polymerase II (RNA polymerase B) and protein synthesis are the most important metabolic processes in eukaryotic cells, and they are involved in the control of gene expression. Trichoderma reesei was used as model of study for the development of this study. This filamentous fungus is a microorganism that has been used by some laboratories
Publicado em: 2007
9. Its substrate specificity characterizes the DnaJ co-chaperone as a scanning factor for the DnaK chaperone
The evolutionarily conserved DnaJ proteins are essential components of Hsp70 chaperone systems. The DnaJ homologue of Escherichia coli associates with chaperone substrates and mediates their ATP hydrolysis-dependent locking into the binding cavity of its Hsp70 partner, DnaK. To determine the substrate specificity of DnaJ proteins, we screened 1633 peptides d
Oxford University Press.
10. Characterization of a Borrelia burgdorferi dnaJ homolog.
The gene encoding a Borrelia burgdorferi DnaJ homolog, located immediately 3' of the hsp70 gene, was characterized. Although there is a single copy of the dnaJ gene on the spirochetal chromosome, two distinct dnaJ transcripts are detected in B. burgdorferi RNA. RNA blot analysis indicates that the dnaJ gene can be transcribed alone or as part of a larger tra
11. Mechanism of regulation of Hsp70 chaperones by DnaJ cochaperones
Hsp70 chaperones assist a large variety of protein folding processes within the entire lifespan of proteins. Central to these activities is the regulation of Hsp70 by DnaJ cochaperones. DnaJ stimulates Hsp70 to hydrolyze ATP, a key step that closes its substrate-binding cavity and thus allows stable binding of substrate. We show that DnaJ stimulates ATP hydr
The National Academy of Sciences.
12. A study of the double mutation of dnaJ and cbpA, whose gene products function as molecular chaperones in Escherichia coli.
The CbpA protein is an analog of the DnaJ molecular chaperone of Escherichia coli. To gain insight into the function of CbpA, we examined the nature of a cbpA null mutation with special reference to those of dnaK and dnaJ null mutations. In particular, the cbpA dnaJ double-null mutant was found to exhibit severe defects in cell growth, namely, a very narrow