Using value-focused thinking in Brazil
Morais, Danielle C., Alencar, Luciana H., Costa, Ana Paula C.S., Keeney, Ralph L.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Value-Focused Thinking (VFT) provides a systematic approach to structure complex decisions for subsequent analysis. It is a powerful complement to decision analysis and its application has been growing in recent years. This paper discusses the application of VFT in Brazil to three problems in different contexts: water management, information system/information technology (IS/IT) strategic planning, and the disposal of plaster waste. This article describes how the VFT approach was used to structure these decision problems and identify alternatives to stall them, which led to developing qualitative and quantitative models for evaluating the alternatives, and discusses how such structures can be used in other similar problems.
- Agregação de pontos de vista de stakeholders utilizando o Value-Focused Thinking associado à mapeamento cognitivo
- Enhancing Organizational Project Management Maturity: a framework based on the value focused thinking model
- VALUE FOCUSED PERFORMANCE INDICATORS FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Focused RF hyperthermia using magnetic fluids
- Scattering calculation and image reconstruction using elevation-focused beams