VALUE FOCUSED PERFORMANCE INDICATORS FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Pacheco, Bruna C. Scarduelli
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Performance assessment is addressed in the literature as means for continuous improvement. The objective of this study was to identify the most valued performance criteria for a Graduate Program of Biotechnology in a University of Brazil through the Value Focused Thinking (VFT) approach. The choice of the VFT was due to the holistic vision provided by it and the focus on the identification of organizational values. Among the objectives found, it is possible to notice an expansion of the vision of performance that is more focused on publications regarding the regulatory body Coordination of Improvement of Higher Level Personnel (CAPES), and contemplating among others the quality in the student’s training as evidence of other stakeholders. The VFT approach met the established assumptions, efficiently allowing strategic, fundamental and media objectives to be identified, as well as measurable attributes to be used by the program to enable more efficient management.
- Using value-focused thinking in Brazil
- Challenges faced by the stricto sensu graduate programs
- CENTRALITY METRICS AND GRADUATE PROGRAM EVOLUTION: THE CASE OF PRODUCTION ENGINEERING GRADUATE PROGRAMS IN BRAZIL
- Comparison of bacterial indicators and sampling programs for drinking water systems.
- Financial support of graduate programs in Brazil: quo vadis?