Tuberculosis: renewed challenge in Brazil
Kritski, Afranio, Andrade, Kleydson Bonfim, Galliez, Rafael Mello, Maciel, Ethel Leonor Noia, Cordeiro-Santos, Marcelo, Miranda, Silvana Spindola, Villa, Teresa Scatena, Ruffino Netto, Antonio, Arakaki-Sanchéz, Denise, Croda, Julio
Rev. Soc. Bras. Med. Trop.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract This article reviews tuberculosis control actions performed over the last decade, at a global level. The perspectives for the fulfillment of the goals of the new Global Tuberculosis Elimination Plan are described, where the insertion of social protection (Pillar 2) and research (Pillar 3) will play an innovative and strategic role, especially in high-burden countries, like Brazil.
- Tuberculosis: renewed challenge in Brazil
- Perinatal tuberculosis: a diagnostic challenge
- Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: case reports study in a central state of Brazil
- CUTANEOUS TUBERCULOSIS: A 26-YEAR RETROSPECTIVE STUDY IN AN ENDEMIC AREA OF TUBERCULOSIS, VITÓRIA, ESPÍRITO SANTO, BRAZIL
- Alcohol misuse by Amerindians with tuberculosis: relations to cash transfer programs in Brazil