The Academy of Health Information Professionals: ripe for research
Medical Library Association
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=442170
- The Academy of Health Information Professionals: a review of the first five years.
- Information needs of rural health professionals: a review of the literature
- Health sciences librarians' attitudes toward the Academy of Health Information Professionals
- Toxicology and environmental health information resources for health professionals: a report by the Institute of Medicine.
- More research needed on the Academy of Health Information Professionals, the profession, and the Medical Library Association