Health sciences librarians' attitudes toward the Academy of Health Information Professionals
Baker, Lynda M.
Medical Library Association
Objectives: The purpose of the study was to ascertain health sciences librarians' attitudes toward the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP).
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=442174
- Reference librarians' perceptions of the issues they face as academic health information professionals
- Academic health sciences librarians' publication patterns.
- Bioinformatics opportunities for health sciences librarians and information professionals*
- The Academy of Health Information Professionals: ripe for research
- Impact of information technology on the role of health sciences librarians.