Syntheses, characterization and antifungal activity of tris(1,10-phenanthroline)iron(ii) bis(n-r-sulfonyldithiocarbimate)zincate(ii)
Bottega, Fernanda C., Oliveira, Marcelo R. L., Garcia, Camila V., Menezes, Daniele C., Rubinger, Mayura M. M., Zambolim, Laercio
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Four new compounds with the general formula [Fe(phen)3][Zn(RSO2N=CS2)2], where phen = 1,10-phenanthroline, R = 4-FC6H4 (1), 4-ClC6H4 (2), 4-BrC6H4 (3) and 4-IC6H4 (4), respectively, were obtained by the reaction of the appropriate potassium N-R-sulfonyldithiocarbimate (RSO2N=CS2K2) and tris(1,10-phenanthroline)iron(II) sulfate, with zinc(II) acetate dihydrate in dimethylformamide. The elemental analyses and the IR data were consistent with the formation of the expected complexes salts. The ¹H and 13C NMR spectra showed the signals for the cationic iron(II) complex and dithiocarbimate moieties. The molar conductance data were consistent with the 1:1 cation:anion complexes in 1-4. The antifungal activities of the compounds were tested in vitro against Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis and Colletotrichum gloeosporioides.
- Determination of Aspirin Using Chemiluminescence System of Tris(1,10 phenanthroline)Ruthenium(II)-Cerium(IV)
- Nuclease activity of 1,10-phenanthroline-copper: sequence-specific targeting.
- Development of a Selective and Sensitive Sensor for Urate Determination Based on Tris(1,10-phenantroline)copper(II) Bis(tetracyanoquinodimethanide) Adsorbed on Carbon Nanotubes
- Secondary structure specificity of the nuclease activity of the 1,10-phenanthroline-copper complex.
- Palladium(II) complexes with thiosemicarbazones: syntheses, characterization and cytotoxicity against breast cancer cells and Anti-Mycobacterium tuberculosis activity