Shading And Slow Release Fertilizer Effects On The Growth Characteristics Of Assai Seedlings (Euterpe oleracea)
Araújo, James Maciel de
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The objective of this work was to evaluate the initial growth of assai seedlings (Euterpe oleraceae) in response to shading and slow release fertilizer. The experiment was conducted at Embrapa Acre in a randomized block design using a 4 × 5 factorial scheme with three replicates and 10 plants per plot. The treatments consisted of four shade environments (20%, 30%, 50% and 75%) and five levels of slow release fertilizer (0.0, 2.5, 5.0, 7.5 and 10.0 kg m–3). The following characteristics were evaluated: plant height, number of leaves, stem diameter, leaf dry mass, stem dry mass, root dry mass, total dry mass, and seedlings quality index. The growth of assai seedlings was influenced by shade environment conditions and slow release fertilizer. Shade environment with 30% or 50% and a dose of 8 kg m–3 resulted in better quality seedlings.
- Multiple emulsions containing amazon oil: açaí oil (Euterpe oleracea)
- Extração de polissacarídeos do caroço de açaí (Euterpe oleracea)
- Effect of Açaí (Euterpe Oleracea) Intake on Vascular Function and Lipid Profile: What is the Recommendation?
- Identificação e quantificação das antocianinas do fruto do açaizeiro (Euterpe oleracea) Mart
- Análise de genética populacional de duas espécies de palmito (Euterpe edulis E Euterpe oleracea) utilizando microssatélites.