Proposal for a Monitoring and Dispatch System for Distributed Micro-Generation of Renewable Energy in Virtual Energy Centers
Galvão, Rodrigo Regis de Almeida, França, Thiago José Lippo de, Pinheiro, Breno Carneiro, Lucio, Luís Thiago
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The creation and updating of ANEEL (National Electricity Regulatory Agency) regulatory resolution on distributed generation provided a new business environment for the electricity sector, as well as enabling consumers to generate energy. In this context, distributed microgeneration plants management is a challenge, mainly for electric power distributors and for the entire supply chain and services. In this sense, it is urgent to develop a monitoring and dispatch system in microgeneration plants, in order to optimize the capacity factor of the enterprises and to enable the creation of Virtual Power Plants (VPP). VPPs are part of a new dynamic of the energy sector's strategic environment, which strengthens distributed generation through smart meters capable of communicating with operational centers and thus influencing new business models already diffused by the known smart grids. Included in this scenario, this paper presents a proposal for a monitoring and dispatch system for distributed micro-generation of renewable energies, as well as the engineering solution for a final product focused on market expectations.
- Computational Model for Microgeneration Simulation, From Solar and Wind Renewable Sources, With Optimal Allocation of Loads, Electric Vehicle and Energy Storage, In a Residential Electrical Micro Network
- A MONITORING SYSTEM PROPOSAL FOR URBAN PARKS IN VALLEY BOTTOMS
- Uma proposta de observatório virtual utilizando sistemas multiagentes
- Energy Security: China and the United States and the Divergence in Renewable Energy
- The utilization of accelerators in subcritical systems for energy generation and nuclear waste transmutation: the world status and a proposal of a national R&D program