Propagation of SH Waves in a Double Non-Homogeneous Crustal Layers of Finite Depth Lying Over an Homogeneous Half-Space
Sethi, Munish, Sharma, Arvind, Sharma, Anupamdeep
Lat. Am. j. solids struct.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The present paper studies the Propagation of SH waves in a double non-homogeneous crustal layers lying over an isotropic homogeneous half-space, where upper layer ((i.e. rigidity and density varying trigonometrically with depth) and intermediate layer (i.e. rigidity and density varying parabolically with depth). The wave velocity equation has been obtained. Closed form solutions have been derived separately for the displacements in two non-homogeneous crustal layers and lower half-space. The dispersion curves are depicted by means of graphs for different values of non-homogeneity parameters and thickness ratio for layers.
- Propagation of plane waves at the interface of an elastic solid half-space and a microstretch thermoelastic diffusion solid half-space
- Magnetic stimulation for non-homogeneous biological structures
- Efficiency measures for a non-homogeneous group of family farmers
- Evaluation of subsurface contact stresses in railroad wheels using an elastic half-space model
- Normal Mode Analysis to a Poroelastic Half-Space Problem under Generalized Thermoelasticity