Origin of eukaryotic introns: A hypothesis, based on codon distribution statistics in genes, and its implications
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=386370
- Origin of eukaryotic introns: a hypothesis, based on codon distribution statistics in genes, and its implications.
- The origin of recent introns: transposons?
- Multijurisdictional economies, the Tiebout Hypothesis, and sorting
- The smoothing hypothesis, stock returns and risk in Brazil
- Huntington's disease in Chinese: a hypothesis of its origin.