Influence of decalcification on immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
Matthews, J B
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=497986
- Validation of chromogenic in situ hybridization reactions for DNA and RNA detection in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue
- A rapid RT-PCR method for detection of intact RNA in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues.
- Sensitive Detection of KRAS Mutations in Archived Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissue Using Mutant-Enriched PCR and Reverse-Hybridization
- Comparison of two PCR methods for detection of Leptospira interrogans in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissues
- Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangement Studies in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Pathology Specimens