A rapid RT-PCR method for detection of intact RNA in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues.
Jiang, Y H
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=307153
- Comparison of two PCR methods for detection of Leptospira interrogans in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissues
- Detection of Borna disease virus RNA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded brain tissues by nested PCR.
- Validation of chromogenic in situ hybridization reactions for DNA and RNA detection in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue
- Influence of decalcification on immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
- Detection of Candida albicans mRNA from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Mouse Tissues by Nested Reverse Transcription-PCR