IAC OL 5 - New high oleic runner peanut cultivar
Godoy, Ignácio José de, Santos, João Francisco dos, Michelotto, Marcos Doniseti, Moraes, Andrea Rocha Almeida de, Bolonhezi, Denizart, Freitas, Rogério Soares de, Carvalho, Cassia Regina Limonta de, Finoto, Everton Luis, Martins, Antonio Lúcio Melo
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract IAC OL 5 is a new peanut cultivar recommended to growers of peanut regions of the state of São Paulo as another option for planting during the intervals of sugarcane renewal. Its main traits are its runner growing habit, its moderate resistance to virus and foliar diseases, and the high oleic trait.
- IAC OL 3 and IAC OL 4: new Brazilian peanut cultivars with the high oleic trait
- Macronutrient absorption rate of a Runner-type peanut cultivar
- BRS 425: the first runner peanut cultivar related to wild ancestral species
- 'IAC Milênio' - Common bean cultivar with high grain quality
- IAC Formoso: new carioca common bean cultivar