BRS 425: the first runner peanut cultivar related to wild ancestral species
Suassuna, Taís de Moraes Falleiro
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract BRS 425 is a high-oleic runner peanut cultivar related to wild ancestral parents, partially resistant to early and late leaf spot and spotted wilt. It is large-seeded and contains 46% oil. BRS 425 is adapted to the main peanut-producing regions of Brazil.
- Macronutrient absorption rate of a Runner-type peanut cultivar
- IAC OL 5 - New high oleic runner peanut cultivar
- Selection indexes and economic weights applied to runner-peanut breeding
- Using wild species and genomic tools to improve resistance in peanut (Arachis hypogaea l.)
- Using wild species and genomic tools to improve resistance in peanut (Arachis hypogaea l.).