Health of indigenous people: Use of health services by indigenous population can be improved
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=259177
- Health of indigenous people: Health of Aboriginal communities can be improved by innovative methods
- Health of indigenous people: Local practices and practitioners can become part of comprehensive programme
- Health of indigenous people: Traditional medicine is being practised successfully
- Cannabis use and mental health in young people: cohort study
- Use of health services by elderly people post-stroke: a randomized controlled trial