Health of indigenous people: Local practices and practitioners can become part of comprehensive programme
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=259198
- Health of indigenous people: Use of health services by indigenous population can be improved
- Health of indigenous people: Health of Aboriginal communities can be improved by innovative methods
- Health of indigenous people: Traditional medicine is being practised successfully
- Improving the health behaviours of elderly people: randomised controlled trial of a general practice education programme
- Of indigenous people and their health