Estudo experimental da refração não linear em vapor de césio utilizando a técnica z-scan
Valdeci Mestre da Silva Júnior
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The z-scan technique consists in measurement of the variation of the radial intensity of a Gaussian laser beam induced by self-focusing or self-defocusing while propagating through a nonlinear medium. These variations are deduced through detection of the beam transmitted through a small, fixed aperture. After the seminal work by Sheik-Bahae et al.  in 1990, a lot of work has been done studying the nonlinearity of solids. By comparison, very little has been done with resonant atomic vapors, but rich results were obtained due to the very high atomic susceptibilities at resonance [33, 42]. In this work we report our measurements using a focused laser beam sent through a thermal cesium vapor. We have carried out many runs of z-scan for different frequencies of the laser tuned in the wings of the cesium Doppler-broadened D2 transition (6S1/2-6P3/2 at 852 nm) and observed the changes in the radiation transmitted through a fixed aperture.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://bdtd.biblioteca.ufpb.br/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=2020
- Estudo das propriedades ópticas não lineares de cristais líquidos luminescentes através da técnica de Z-scan
- Aplicação da técnica de varredura-Z para a determinação de parâmetros térmicos.
- Development and application of the Z-scan technique with Fourier analysis
- Nonlinear optical properties of liquid crystals probed by Z-scan technique
- Técnica de varredura-Z com pulsos de femtossegundo e geração de terceiro harmônico