Effects of a Hepatitis C Virus Educational Intervention or a Motivational Intervention on Alcohol Use, Injection Drug Use, and Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Injection Drug Users
Zule, William A.
American Public Health Association
Objectives. We compared the effects of 2 interventions on alcohol use, use of a new syringe at last injection, and condom use at last sexual encounter in a community sample of injection drug users.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2724936
- Incidence and risk factors for hepatitis C among injection drug users in Baltimore, Maryland.
- A Randomized Intervention Trial to Reduce the Lending of Used Injection Equipment Among Injection Drug Users Infected With Hepatitis C
- The prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and hepatitis C virus among injection drug users who use high risk inner-city locales in Miami, Florida
- Risk factors for hepatitis C virus infection among injecting drug users in Sydney.
- Alcohol Consumption, Drug Use, and Condom Use Among STD Clinic Patients*