Alcohol Consumption, Drug Use, and Condom Use Among STD Clinic Patients*
Scott-Sheldon, Lori A. J.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2741554
- Effects of a Hepatitis C Virus Educational Intervention or a Motivational Intervention on Alcohol Use, Injection Drug Use, and Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Injection Drug Users
- Platelets, alcohol consumption, and onset of brain infarction.
- Habitat use, fruit consumption, and population density of the black-headed night monkey, Aotus nigriceps, in southeastern Peru
- Smoking among industrial workers in Brazil: association with sociodemographic factors, alcohol consumption, and stress levels
- Carriage and transmission of group B streptococci among STD clinic patients.