EFEITOS DA TEMPERATURA NOS ESPECTROS RAMAN DOS POLÍMEROS CONDUTORES PEDOT E MEH-PPV
Barra, Alvaro C. C.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The present work shows the temperature dependence of the Raman spectra of two conjugated polymers: poly[2-methoxy-5-(2-ethylhexyloxy)-1,4-phenylenevinylene] (MEH-PPV) and poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)-poly(styrenesulfonate) (PEDOT:PSS). In situ resonance Raman spectra of PEDOT from 77 to 423 K at 633 nm and of MEH-PPV from 77 to 473 K at 785 nm suggest that, for both polymers, as the temperature increases there is a decrease in the chain conjugation length. Raman bands of PEDOT assigned to the νsim Cα-Cβ are the most sensitive to temperature while bands due to oxyethylene rings do not show significant shifts in this temperature range. Raman and FT-IR spectra of MEH-PPV recorded above the thermal decomposition temperature provide some insights about the thermal degradation.
- Estudo de soluções de MEH-PPV em dosimetria de radiação gama
- Espectroscopia ultrarrápida do polímero semicondutor luminescente MEH-PPV com excitação no ultravioleta
- Solvent and molecular weight effects on fluorescence emission of MEH-PPV
- Electroluminescence and morphology polymeric blends : ionic copolymer SAA and blends with MEH-PPV
- Photoluminescence of Solvent-Selected Fluorescent Moieties in MEH-PPV Solutions and Films