Earthworms as new pests of irrigated rice in Brazil.
BARRIGOSSI, J. A. F.
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON EARTHWORM ECOLOGY
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Earthworms have been reported as pests of rice in various countries, mainly in SE Asia and Australia, but only recently have they been accused of damage to rice cultivation in Brazil.
arroz irrigado oryza sativa minhoca praga de planta
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/879894
- Earthworms as new pests of irrigated rice in Brazil.
- Hot spots for diversity of Magnaporthe oryzae physiological races in irrigated rice fields in Brazil.
- Performance of flood-irrigated rice as affected by residual rice straw1
- Fungi associated with mango in the irrigated areas of the São Francisco Valley, Brazil.
- Carbon and nitrogen stocks of an arenosol under irrigated fruit orchards in semiarid Brazil.