Determination of Gemifloxacin in human plasma by high performance liquid chromatography using Ultra Violet detector and its application to a bioequivalence study
Mousavi, Syed Husain Hashemi
Braz. J. Pharm. Sci.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A liquid chromatography method was developed and validated for the determination of gemifloxacin in human plasma using chloramphenicol as internal standard to achieve lower quantification limit. Acetonitrile was used to precipitated and extracted analyte and internal standard from plasma by Protein Precipitation. Analysis was performed isocratically on C18 column using 25% acetonitrile and 75% 0.02 M phosphate buffer as mobile phase. The method was demonstrated to be linear from 0.003 µg/mL to 5 µg/mL with the lower limit of quantitation of 0.003 µg/mL. The method was successfully applied for the bioequivalence study of gemifloxacin after a single oral administration of 320 mg gemifloxacin mesylate tablets to 12 healthy volunteers.
- Determination of levodopa in human plasma by high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS): application to a bioequivalence study
- Determination of phenobarbital in human plasma by a specific liquid chromatography method: application to a bioequivalence study
- Simultaneous Determination of Kaempferide, Kaempferol and Isorhamnetin in Rat Plasma by Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry and its Application to a Pharmacokinetic Study
- Liquid-liquid extraction combined with high performance liquid chromatography-diode array-ultra-violet for simultaneous determination of antineoplastic drugs in plasma
- Pesticide residue determination in groundwater using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry