Determination of levodopa in human plasma by high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS): application to a bioequivalence study
Martins, Heliana F., Pinto, Douglas P., Nascimento, Viviane de A., Marques, Marlice A. S., Amendoeira, Fábio C.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A sensitive, accurate and simple method using HPLC-MS/MS was developed and validated for levodopa quantitation in human plasma. Analysis was achieved on a pursuit® C18 analytical column (5 µm; 150 x 4.6 mm i.d.) using a mobile phase (methanol and water , 90:10, v/v) containing formic acid 0.5% v/v, after extracting the samples using a simple protein plasma precipitation with perchloric acid. The developed method was validated in accordance with ANVISA guidelines and was successfully applied to a bioequivalence study in 60 healthy volunteers demonstrating the feasibility and reliability of the proposed method.
- Simultaneous Determination of Kaempferide, Kaempferol and Isorhamnetin in Rat Plasma by Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry and its Application to a Pharmacokinetic Study
- Determination of Moxidectin in Serum by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry and Its Application in Pharmacokinetic Study in Lambs
- Applying liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to assess endodontic sealer microleakage
- Determination of Pesticides in Grape Juices by QuEChERS and Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Pesticide residue determination in groundwater using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry