Detection of Human Influenza A Viruses by Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification
Poon, Leo L. M.
American Society for Microbiology
Here we describe the use of the loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) method to detect human influenza viruses (H1 to H3). Our results were correlated 100% with results deduced from routine clinical diagnostic tests. In addition, we also developed a LAMP assay specific for human β-actin cDNA as a quality control test.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=540134
- Detection of Human Herpesvirus 7 DNA by Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNA
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification for Detection of African Trypanosomes
- Sensitive and Specific Detection of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis by Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification
- Rapid detection of Salmonella Typhi by loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) method