Desktop virtual reality in the enhancement of digital elevation models
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The topographic representation of a terrain may be modeled through a digital elevation model. They may contain several errors, which cause uncertainty about the reliability of the data. Realiable use of elevation data requires that uncertainty be identified and removed. However, a critical problem is the fact that these errors can be caused by many different reasons for each generated digital elevation model, making their identification and correction very difficult
- Assessment of digital elevation models to obtain morphometric characteristics in relief transition region
- Evaluating the quality of the Digital Elevation Models produced from ASTER stereoscopy for topographic mapping in the Brazilian Amazon Region
- Virtual reality in stroke rehabilitation: virtual results or real values?
- Making virtual screening a reality
- Motor rehabilitation using virtual reality