Cultural Issues in Using the SF-36 Health Survey in Asia: Results from Taiwan
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=385291
- Estimating sample sizes for studies using the SF-36 health survey.
- Canadian normative data for the SF-36 health survey
- Evidence for the sensitivity of the SF-36 health status measure to inequalities in health: results from the Oxford healthy lifestyles survey.
- Quality of Life in rural and urban populations in Lebanon using SF-36 Health Survey
- The Canadian SF-36 health survey: Normative data add to its value